23 September 2009

Wombat: Arizona Edition

This should be dated August 5th, 2009.

Sarah went to Arizona to see my dad, step mom and grandfather. My sisters took her with them. Robert and I couldn't go due to work complications. Fortunately Eve kept a record of some wombat moments. This is therefore a guest wombat post!

"wombat: this is my baby pony.
eve: oh, what's his name?
wombat: i don't want to name it, OK Eve?

I start talking during play time
wombat: ok, can we go back to playing?

wombat can't sleep, so we put on madagascar 2. next day, discussing movie, wombat says "i laughed myself right to sleep!

in bathroom
wombat: girls can see girls privates, and boys can see boys privates.
...pauses, thinks for a minute....
wombat: why can only girls see girls privates and boys can only see boys privates?

(she didn't want to answer that one)

discussing sleep/ nightmares and dreamcatchers, wombat turns to me and says:
wombat: I'm going to make a dreamcatcher so YOU (points to eve) don't have nightmares!

eve"

No comments: